Emergency Preparedness Workshop
The Basics: 3 Easy Steps To Prepare For An Emergency
Presentation created in partnership with The Alliance on Aging Ombudsman Program, CERV of the Monterey Peninsula & Listos California
- Identify likely emergencies that could happen in our community
- Learn how to sign up for Alert Monterey County, our local Emergency Alert System
- Learn where to get Monterey County Public Health Information related to COVID-19
- Build your social network and create an emergency contact list
- Learn about the differences between Stay-At- Home, Sheltering in Place, Evacuation, or going to a Mass Care Shelter.
- Receive Emergency Communication Plan templates and begin to develop your personalized plan.
- Learn about different types of emergency kits and receive an emergency kit supply checklist.
- Identify items you’ll need in your emergency kit based on your individualized needs
Download the complete workshop HERE
← Older Post
Newer Post →